Monday, May 30, 2011

CUPCAKE HEAVEN

I know, I know...I have been slacking majorly on this blog.  Too busy baking/consuming cupcakes.  Well, I'm back!  Mostly due to inspiration from my fellow blogger and fabulous/really pretty friend Dana.  Anyway, lets get back to those reviews!

Café Angelique Express
Prince Street, Soho








My friend and I stumbled upon this cupcake stand after skipping many other dessert places. I realized, coincidentally, that Café Angelique had been on my to do list for quite a while but I hadn’t bothered to stop there just yet.  The display had so many fun flavors.  After much deliberation, I decided on the Anna Banana Cupcake which only set me back $3.20.  The cupcake was phenomenal.  One of the best cupcakes I’ve ever had.  It was a banana cupcake filled with creamy strawberry custard and topped with strawberry whipped cream garnished with a banana slice.  I will be returning SEVERAL times so I can try each and every cupcake Café Angelique has to offer.

peace, love, and cupcakes
michy

1 comment:

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio