Sunday, March 13, 2011

BLUE DOG WINS THIS SHOW

Blue Dog Café

101 W 25th St, Chelsea


I walked into this cute little café after a one of the big winter snowstorms and I needed something delicious and sweet to warm me up. Since so many people were looking for a break from the slush and snow outside, the small café got pretty packed very fast. They acknowledged this and offered everyone free coffee…which was really nice. I politely declined because I am one of the few people who don’t like coffee with their sweets (I like my coffee really sweet and it kind of negates the sweetness of the cupcake). I decided on the Reese’s Peanut Butter Cupcake which cost $2.98. It was a chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting. It was topped with peanut butter chips, mini chocolate chips, and a ½ a mini Reese’s Peanut Butter cup. It was really yummy. The garnish added just a little more peanut butter kick…you can never have enough peanut butter. I would definitely stop by again to try another one of their cupcakes. Good job, Blue Dog!

peace, love, cupcakes
michy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio